Happy Mothers Day

to all my many blog readers, so laughing at this, really I need to try collect a few more followers!!!
Any way just wanted to wish any of you that are Mummy's a very Happy , Restful, Carm, Stress free, Relaxing , Beautiful day with the people in your life that helped to make you a Mummy & the person that you are today, live in the moment & enjoy your day. DD has been making me lots of special presents at school, she can hardly sleep at night the excitement is building.  So as I write this I am thinking of all the Mother's Day's past & hopefully lots more in the future, thinking too of My own Darling Mum for with out her I would not be here. ( Needed Dad for this too LOL)  This is a photo of My Mum &  I when I was 12 weeks old, almost 37 years ago. Who would have thought that I could have come so far , through so much & be happy right now where I'm at.
Have a blessed week end with your loved ones xx

Comments