Happy May

Well here we are in the best month of the whole year, why you say??
Well the weather is just right, cool, but not cold, the air is fresher with the hint that winter is coming soon.
Also it's Mother's day, My DSon 2 , 15th B'day &  My B'day :) and our wedding ann. (19years )  (that's if we make it) ha ha no all is well, just same old problems that we have always had, not enough talking on DH's side & probably too much on mine as I'm all about sharing!!!  I have been doing our dreaded book work this past few days, will be glad to get to the end of it soon I hope. BUT.........................I have been naughty & found so many more beautiful web sites, I'm in awwww about the thousands of talented people that post on line, makes my feeble blog look soooo sad. I need some fresh crafting to liven up my blog. So many ideas making me dizzy. You have to look at these cakes, they have to be the most wonderful cakes you ever could see http://www.mycakeschool.com/member/videos/wordpress/   I have included a photo from that site. Too pretty not to share & no way could I eat them. What do you think???  I am also going to grab her button & put it here too as I would hate to ever lose this site

Comments