Start a fresh

Hello peeps,

Welcome back
 to my spot here

If you follow me on IG you probably get a  brief view of my life, that few seconds of my day that I choose to share, throw it out into the big wide world of IG land & see where it lands. Sometime I get some comments & sometimes not but who cares I do this to share my here & now, my today as yesterdays gone & tomorrows not always what we think it'll be. I love to meet new people & love that we are all trying to live our best lives & to bloom where we are planted or perched, no matter which side of the pond we live, if we are city people or living in the sticks or stuck in the middle,  we all have interesting lives & things that we can share to encourage others.

So many times when I post to IG there is so much more I want to say about things but find that the writing area isn't really meant to be really long, so as I sit here today in my office not doing book work, listening to the loud drumming of Emu's, yes at anytime I can hear they are close by as they have a dull but distinct drum noise. We have Emu's everywhere around, old ones, families, ones with chickens in every size & even some that I'm sure must be teens!! We are drought feeding so they are hanging about eating grain & trying to get some green pick outside my house yard garden fence.

Ok enough said you get the picture, crazy women at her computer, Emu's almost looking in her window or trying to get my dog......


Catch you soon. I'll leave you with a picture of a cake that was yummy but it's life was short lived.

Comments