Starting a new series for craft


It's called.....  On my  table, it's all about my crafts, what I'm working on etc.
Here's today's ......working on catching up on my Project Life, this is how I do it, unload my photos from my cameras & iPhone , beg my kids for any photos that I can use , file all my photos by year then by month , print out a heap of page layouts , get on my laptop, using picasa 3, go through sorting, resizing & editing as I go, save all in a folder on desk top to get printed. With a biro I roughly fill in my printed out sheets so that I know where each of my prints will go. If I did this once a week it would be easy peasey but because I'm 3 months behind its quiet a chore. One I can do on the dinning room table while the rest of the families chilling watching a movie on a Sunday arve.
Until next time , what's on your table please share Wen x



Comments