So much happening, Tonight is the Graduation Dinner of my Son's gf, so we will be all dressed up and going out!!! Looking forward to tomorrow for it to be over & I plan to go to town and pick up my first ever brought brand new lounges they are  ( RED) can't wait I have dreamed about getting them for years.
Also have next week to look forward to a visit form one of my best friends :) safe travels Cathy!!!!

I hope that by next Tuesday night we have

  • trimmed the garden = chainsaw it
  • Got my shelves back up in my craft room
That'd be a good start so I'm really needing my DH to help with most of it.
Until then I really need to get my POD = Photo of the Day to get caught up, I'm so far behind with it this year that I get a fright every time I think about dates & the lurking ghost of Santa in the back of my mind, a Santa with no presents yet!!!!

But then what to get a 7 year old DD that has almost every thing, she doesn't want any more toys
her list goes like

  • Laptop computer
  • Four wheeler motor bike
  • guitar
  • Puppy
  • Camera
All huge things!!!

Until my next random post, and if any one ever reads this, have a safe , happy time getting ready for the special time that is Christmas.

Comments