Welcome to my place, grab a cuppa, this blog is about all the little things, the moments in my busy life, the things that make me happy: things I see, sew, scrap, cook or create. A place to share my love of family, crafting & photography. An escape from the daily grind, a place to relax, share & smile. Thank you for visiting.





Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Gazing at the sky again.............

as you might know I love looking at the clouds & what did I see a jet, I know very basic but I always make a wish for the people on board, wishing them a safe flight, happy holidays & wonder what they are really doing in their life, I even go as far as to make holiday plans for them :) Yes this confirms what only my best friends know already I'm stark raving mad!! Have a great day & hold your breaths for snow photos to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting