So much is happening that I hardly know where to start!!!

We got home from hospital, DD recovered very well, no problems at all.

Rosey gave my blog a make over too, Thank you very much

Then the very next week we had back to school, which was  busy week taking DD to settle into year 2, running DH in to Dr's as he still has alot of pain in his shoulder, so he has been taking too many pain killers & we still haven't got too the bottom of what is wrong. He is going to try phsyo and see how he goes with that. He is sleep better so hopefully he is getting better.

 On the crafting front, I am happy to say that I got a few more UFO's finished, I'm going to do them all before I start any thing new!!! The ones I want to do that is, the ones that I don't I will donate!!!!!

Making a few doll bits & pieces as we have a 7th B'day looming up soon too, so it's all go here.

Plus to top all this off I have my DS1's first GF ( GIRL FRIEND) coming for a visit this week end, so I have been cleaning and stressing like the mad women that I am. Help ..........I feel too young to be sooooo old with my Sons getting GF's etc.
DD is crossing her fingers & toes that said GF will play Barbies with her, I can only hope that we all get on great.

I ponder what to say, do I want to scare her away , warn her of my son's temper or what?????

That is the question, I guess like most tricky/hard/weird days it usually passes and we survive and become stronger for your experiences. This sure seems like  huge one to me, with a huge TITLE  = Sleep over Rules!!!!

Also I have been taking my POD for this year, so far so good, I have been inspired by these beautiful printables that I plan to use in my SMASH book. There are so many wonderful free goodies on pinterest, if you aren't already on there , what are you waiting for???

Also still thinking about my OLW = Fun, so much to do this year!!!!

Until next time stay safe & happy & please have some FUN. xx


Comments