Watch this space

I am working on the 3rd  quilt for my beautiful little nieces, they are all different but using the same fabric's as they are all together in their little bedroom. Have just finished another quilt for another family baby, more on the way at this rate I'll never catch up. I have this weird idea that I want to give every one that is special to me something that I have made as a keep sake just from Me?? Is this strange ? Who knows but it sure keeps me broke & busy. After these are done & dusted I 'm starting on my Son's King single size quilt, his house warming gift. So..........watch this space for photos to come next week, as I have been asked to do some relief teachers aiding work as well this week, so busy busy is the chant.  Have to share a giggle with you all,
My Sista has a wonderful little girl, the other day my sis says to her self  " awww I'm supposed to be busy,"  L looks around & says Busy who's Busy???? Too cute, love her so much.

When she see's me her eye's light up & she says " it's a wen-ee"

Comments