Sucky day on the drought farm



Feeling depressed as it's getting so dry here, DH is always working away & I had to deal with a dying cow today so I had to suck it up and do what needed to be done, I come inside & my computer seems plagued with some virus that's only trying to get my bank details, could the day get any worse ?? So instead of having an orderly day where I quietly go about my office work, everything hit the fan!!! The only happy spot today has been this........ Of all the random things to end the day I've been cleaning out the shoe cupboard, and now my desk drawer, I just realised that yes I love pretty note books, here's the proof, all given to me by friends & guess what I don't like to write in them incase I mess them up. Now you know one more thing about me. I'm fine tomorrow will be better x


Wen x

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting