Welcome to my place, grab a cuppa, this blog is about all the little things, the moments in my busy life, the things that make me happy: things I see, sew, scrap, cook or create. A place to share my love of family, crafting & photography. An escape from the daily grind, a place to relax, share & smile. Thank you for visiting.





Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mini Bag Album

Here is the mini bag that I followed the instructions for here at ScrapWispers took me a couple of hours but hey I'm slow at following written words, I'd much rather just see it in person!!!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I've added an Inlinkz so you can attach it to the SW post now if you like.
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your mini bag! Fab job1 You've just inspired me to dig out those papers too. I've got a full stack sitting around somewhere.
    Thanks for giving it a go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting