Welcome to my place, grab a cuppa, this blog is about all the little things, the moments in my busy life, the things that make me happy: things I see, sew, scrap, cook or create. A place to share my love of family, crafting & photography. An escape from the daily grind, a place to relax, share & smile. Thank you for visiting.





Friday, June 4, 2010

Been very busy again!!!

Dinning Room before






Dinning Room  after painting


These aren't great photos but you can see the differance, both photos are taken with the furniture out, when I get around to cleaning the windows I'll up date with the finished all tidy look!!!!
I must say that the painting was a huge job, my trusty SIL was here doing all the fiddly bits, but it still took us both 4 full days. That was the lounge, dinning & kitchen corner plus all trims!! I'm very happy with the end colour & so much fresher then old brown walls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting